A spacious detached house located within a short walk of Falconwood train station and the excellent local schools of both Harris Academy and Crown Woods Secondary Schools.
GUIDE PRICE - £750,000 to £800,000.
Comprising briefly of: large reception room, large kitchen, utility area, downstairs dining rooms/fifth bedroom, four upstairs bedrooms, family bathroom, two additional cloak rooms, outside work space/study, garage, private garden and off street parking for at least three vehicles.
Crown Woods Way is located between Falconwood, Avery Hill and Eltham, and offers excellent local schools within easy reach (both Secondary and Primary), as well as Falconwood train station for commuters in to central London, and the open space of Oxleas Woods.
To arrange a viewing please call Danson Property Services.
- Detached and freehold
- Close to Falconwood train station
- Excellent Secondary School catchment
- Off-street parking with both garage and driveway
- Separate outbuilding used as work/study space
- Near to Oxleas Woods and Avery Hill Park